Work with Us
Engitec Technologies is a company looking for professionals who are keen to work with advanced technology and are motivated to its continuous improvement.
The Engitec organization consists of the following main groups of activity:
- Technical Design, which includes a wide range of qualifications at all levels of expertise such as mechanical, electrical and electronics, control and instruments, fluid dynamics, piping and ducting, civil and infrastructural;
- Research and Development, which incorporates the Process staff and the laboratory, with the aim of providing significant support for the development of technical solutions for scrap processing, for non-ferrous metallurgical applications and for environmental protection;
- Commercial, having the scope of proposing and of transferring to any potential Client worldwide all the confidence and the reliability of the own technologies;
- Management and services, including Projects management, Goods purchasing and expediting, Quality application, General Administration.
If you are interested in working within the Engitec organization you can send your spontaneous application with your CV, mentioning your occupational area of interest at the contact of the Human Resources office through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You would be in the list of contacts upon any requirement.
|Open Positions||Job Description|
JOB AUTOMATION ENGINEER
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES
Subject: pricavy notice and consent for candidates – art. 13 and 14 REG. EU 2016/679 and national data protection legislation
Pursuant to and for the effects of art. 13 e 14 REG. EU 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and of national data protection legislation, and in relation to your personal data being processed by ENGITEC TECHNOLOGIES SPA acting as Data Controller, we inform you as follows:
1. The data being processed and purposes of processing
The processing that your personal data will be subject to, both for common and special data, in particular personal information o data that can be deduced from your Curriculum Vitae, those gathered during interviews and those that you might wish to communicate to Data controller, in relation to employment relationship that could be established has the purpose to provide for:
a) evaluation of your application;
b) protection of a right also on the part of the Data Controller or a third party in court, as well as in administrative or arbitration and conciliation procedures in the cases provided for by law, community legislation, regulations or collective agreement applied in the company.
The provision of personal data, referred to in the previous point relating to the processing in question is mandatory for organizational and managerial needs of the employment relationship that could be established; any lack of consent to the processing will not allow the aforementioned activities to be carried out, with the consequent impossibility of establishing and continuing the evaluation of the application.
2. Legal basis
3. Methods of processing
Methods of processing of personal data can be of electronic or paper type.
The conservation of data will be carried out as follows: for electronic data through their storage on magnetic and/or optical support, for paper data through storage of paper documents in the dedicated binders or folders with controlled access. The processing will include - within the limits and conditions set by art. 5 of GDPR – all the operations or set of operations foreseen necessary for the processing described above including communication to the subjects indicated in the following paragraph 5. The personal data you provided will non be disseminated.
4. Recipients of data
Personal data related to the processing described above may be disclosed, in addition to public and private subjects identified in the general authorizations to process data issued by the Guarantor, to:
- Data controller, internal personnel in relation to work tasks carried out;
- Control bodies such as members of: Board of Dicrectors, Board of Auditors, Auditors, Supervisory Board;
- external consultants, natural person or legal entity or associated firm, in charge of supporting Data controller and his collaborators in the management of legal and administrative requirements connected to the evaluation of profiles of candidates for selection;
- legal advisor and/or tax advisor for the purpose of study and solving of legal-administrative problems related to a possible contractual relationship with our company;
- personnel of external companies in charge of management and maintenance of information systems and of the information system for administrative management of personnel.
No profiling activity of the personal data that have been provided to Data collector will be conducted.
5. Transfer of personal data
Even though at the moment all the subjects that process personal data on behalf of ENGITEC TECHNOLOGIES SPA as third parties are domiciled in European Union, in the future it might be necessary to transfer personal data to the subjects that may be domiciled outside the European Union, in the countries that don’t ensure the appropriate level of personal data protection in conformity with Privacy Code/European General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016.
ENGITEC TECHNOLOGIES SPA will transfer personal data outside the European Union only if the controller or processor has provided appropriate safeguards laid down by European Regulation and after these subjects provided necessary safeguards and the interested party granted his/her consent.
6. Conservation of personal data
The Data controller conserves and processes personal data for the period of time necessary to comply with the indicated purposes. Afterwards personal data will be stored, and not processed further, according to what is indicated in our Data processing register available on request. The period of conservation may be subject to the purposes of processing, type of the processed data, the relevant legislation.
When the conservation of the personal data is not necessary anymore these will be erased or deindexed or destroyed in a secure way according to our policy.
7. Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to Art. 7 of the Italian legislative decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and to arts. from 15 to 22 of REG EU 2016/679, you may exercise the following rights:
a) obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed;
b) get the information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed and, where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored;
c) obtain the rectification and erasure of personal data;
d) obtain the restriction of processing;
e) (where applicable) obtain the portability of data, i.e. receive your personal data from data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit those data to another controller without hindrance;
f) object at any time to processing of your personal data also in case of data processing for direct marketing purposes;
g) object to automated decision making relating to natural persons, including profiling;
h) request the data controller to grant you access to your personal data and rectification or erasure of them or restriction of processing or object to processing of personal data, and the right to data portability;
i) withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The interested party exercises his/her rights by writing to ENGITEC TECHNOLOGIES SPA to the following address: Novate Milanese (MI) Via Borsellino e Falcone n. 31 and to the following email address: email@example.com specifying the subject of the request, the right the interested party intends to exercise and attaching a copy of identity document that certifies the legitimacy of the request.
8. Lodging a complaint
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of his/her home State. To get more information on the right to lodge a complaint you can visit this web page: https://goo.gl/GLbTN9
In case of doubts, requests for clarification or any other communication regarding the processing of personal data, the interested party can send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Updating of this document
ENGITEC TECHNOLOGIES SPA reserves the right to make changes to this document whenever it is considered necessary, giving the widest possible communication.
Version updated in February 2021